Learn The Steps To Create a 2D Platformer Game Very Quickly Using The Unity 3D Engine
Everybody knows Unity has been the “go-to” tool for making 3D games, but in recent versions, they have cranked up the 2D goodness!
In this course for beginners, you’ll be introduced to the basics of making your own 2D games in Unity. Putting sprites on the screen, making them move, handling input by touch or mouse, and adding sound fx to your game.
While this course is aimed at complete beginners to Unity, I do assume you’ve played around with some kind of programming at some point. But even if you’ve only played around with HTML and some jаvascript you’ll do fine.
The tutorial videos walk you through every single step, so even if you’re a newbie, there’s nothing to worry about.
We’re focusing on 2D game development in this course – starting with NO CODING REQUIRED and going on from there!
“…first time using Unity and I understood everything.”
This course was designed to take place over a university semester, but here on Udemy you’re able to complete it at your own pace. You can get the basics under your belt and at the end of this course, you’ll be able to put together simple 2D games using Unity.
Yes, even completely from scratch!
- The basics of using the Unity IDE
- How to handle physics-based objects
- Mouse and keyboard interaction
- Audio sound effects and music
- Using the particle system.
- Working with jаvascript and Unity, plus more.
- The art and sound assets we’ll be using in this course are available free and the course works with the free version of Unity, so you don’t need to buy anything else.
Unity 2D Game Development Tutorials – The Complete Course Download
Google Drive | [4.4 GB]