What you’ll learn
- Node From Beginner To Advanced.
- Conditional If/Else & Comparisons.
- While and For Loops.
- Arrays, Objects, and Functions.
- How To Create a Simple Node Web Server.
- How to Use Git Version Control.
- How to use Github .com.
- How To Use MySQL Databases With Node.
- How to Build a Stock Market App With Node.
- How to Host Your Site On Heroku For Free.
- Intro To Node For Web Development.
- Intro To MySQL With Node.js.
- Course Conclusion.
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course.
- You just need a computer with Internet access, a Web Browser, and a Free Text Editor.
This course is broken up into four sections:
- Node Basics
- MySQL Database For Node.js
- Building a Stock Market App With Node
- Printing to the Screen
- Numbers and Simple Math
- Comparison Operators
- Assignment Operators
After that, we’ll move into more intermediate topics like:
- Conditional If/Else Statements
- While Loops
- For Loops
Finally we’ll finish up with more advanced topics like:
After that we’ll learn web development things like
- Pop Ups
- Web Forms
- And More…
After that we’ll dive into the Node.js Web framework. Node is one of the most popular web development frameworks for a reason! You’ll learn:
- Install Node
- Install Git bash and Sublime Text Editor
- Run a Console Log Node Test
- Create Our First Basic Node.js Server
- Explaining the Node Server Code
- Exploring The URL Module Query String
- File System and Index Page
- Create Server Console Status Messages
- Show Different Web Pages
- Show an Index Page
- Remove HTML from the URL
- Create a Bootstrap Navbar
- Create an About and Resume Page
- Add a Bootstrap Jumbotron
- Generate SSH Keys
- Initialize Git and Github
- Install the Heroku Toolbelt CLI
- Create a Package JSON File
- Push Our Code To Heroku
- And More…
After that we’ll jump into the MySQL database for Node. Chances are, at some point, you’re going to want to use a database for your website. In this section you’ll learn:
- How To Install Node
- How To Install Git Bash Terminal
- How To Download MySQL
- How To Install Wamp and PHPMyAdmin
- How To Install the MySQL Node Module
- How To Connect to Database in Node
- How To Explore MySQL With PHPMyAdmin
- How To Create A Database
- How To Create A Table
- How To Insert One Record Into Table
- How To Insert Many Records Into Table
- Understanding Data Types
- How To Select Data From Table
- How To Format Our Results
- How To Use The Where Clause
- How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
- How To Use AND and OR
- How To Updating Records
- How To Limit and Order Results
- How To Delete Records
- How To Delete (Drop) A Table
- And More!
Finally, in the last section of the course we’ll put it all together and build a Stock market Portfolio app with Node. You’ll connect to a third party API to get stock quote data, mess around with it, and then spit it out on your own website. You’ll also learn the Bootstrap CSS framework, and all kinds of other cool things.
Sign up today and I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to build web apps with Node
- Anyone who want’s to use MySQL Databases with Node
- Anyone who wants to build a stock market app with Node