** Bestseller Software Design course on Udemy (Updated May 2019) **
Extra Bonus: Free e-book version included!
Explore the core concepts of software development using simple, easy-to-understand terms. Get insights into the life of professional coders and acquire technical skills.
“Software Development from A to Z” is an easy to follow guide to the fundamentals of how software applications are created and maintained. You don’t need any prior knowledge or software development experience.
In this comprehensive course, author Károly Nyisztor explores the principles and techniques of software development. He explains each concept using easy-to-understand analogies. Besides, he shares personal insights and real stories from his own professional life.
– Debunking myths about becoming a developer
– Misconceptions around software development
– What’s a software development methodology?
– What’s the difference between Agile and Waterfall?
– How is work organized in Scrum?
– Just-in-Time and Kanban. What has Toyota to do with software development?
– Core Object-Orientation concepts: classes, abstraction, polymorphism and more
– Introduction to the Unified Modeling Language
– Crash course on Web development
– Student Q&A
“Software Development from A to Z“ is the perfect course for you if you plan to switch careers or if you just wanted to find out more about software development.
“This course was easy to understand and I feel like I know the basics and where to go next.” – Kyra Morris
“Abstract stuff distilled into bite-size relatable information.” – Brian McPherson
“Great to Go Course! Masterpiece in info for the Software Development industry.” – Prabhakar Kumar
“I really enjoyed the variety of topics and the concise style.” – Monique
About the Author
Károly Nyisztor is a veteran mobile developer and instructor.
He has built several successful iOS apps and games—most of which were featured by Apple—and is the founder at LEAKKA, a software development, and tech consulting company. He’s worked with companies such as Apple, Siemens, SAP, and Zen Studios.
Currently, he spends most of his days as a professional software engineer and IT architect. In addition, he teaches object-oriented software design, iOS, Swift, Objective-C, and UML. As an instructor, his aim is to share his 20+ years of software development expertise and change the lives of students throughout the world. He’s passionate about helping people reveal hidden talents, and guide them into the world of startups and programming.
You can find his courses and books on all major platforms including Amazon, Lynda, LinkedIn Learning, Pluralsight, Udemy, and iTunes.
You’ll Get Premium Support
As a student of this course, you’ll get personalized attention and support.
Our 30-day money-back guarantee
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, we’ll refund you your money – no questions asked! We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the course. That’s why we’re happy to offer you this money-back guarantee.
Go ahead and click the enroll button. See you in the first lesson!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you plan to start a career in software development
- This course will refresh your knowledge about software development concepts
- Take this course if you want to acquire technical skills required for job interviews
- You’ll get insights into the software development industry
Created by Karoly Nyisztor
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 429.70 MB