- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- You just need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser
- We’ll download Python for Free and Use a Free Ruby Online Dev Environment
In this course we’ll learn the Python 3 programming language and the Ruby programming language from an absolute Beginner level all the way to Advanced in no time at all!
This course is aimed at the absolute beginner, you don’t need any coding experience at all!
We’ll start out by setting downloading and installing Python and the Sublime Text Editor – both for free. This will give you all the tools you need to start writing and running Python code.
For Ruby, we’ll use a free online development environment (or you can download Ruby yourself onto your computer).
Then, we’ll dive into very basic computer science concepts. Things like:
- Printing to the Screen
- String Manipulation
- Data Types (lists, tuples, dictionaries and more)
- Simple Math
- Comparison Operators
- Assignment Operators
After that, we’ll move into more intermediate topics like:
- Conditional If/Else Statements
- While Loops
- For Loops
Finally we’ll finish up with more advanced topics like:
We’ll learn all of those things for both Python and Ruby. We’ll start with Python, and then move over to Ruby in the second half of the course.
Python and Ruby are two of the greatest programming languages to learn, and learning has never been this easy!
I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the Python and Ruby Programming Languages
Created by John Elder
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 859.84 MB