- Printing the Online Japanese PDF textbook. Take the class while consulting the textbook.
- There is a pronunciation and writing review corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to think, but if there isn’t enough time to think, please pause the video.
- For the learners who have already mastered Hiragana and Katakana, “Online Japanese Kanji Character Course (All 9 lessons)” is suitable for your further Japanese language study.
The“Online Japanese Beginner Course” is intended for beginner level learners. Through the use of video materials, learners will study Japanese pronunciation and writing, in addition to simple greetings and expressions used in everyday life. In addition, since a PDF file textbook is included and can be printed any number of times, the practice of writing hiragana and katakana can also be obtained. In addition to Japanese pronunciation and writing, daily conversation and expressions are also taught. All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that the people learning Japanese for the first time can freely study the materials.
N3 Course is in production. The production of N2 Course and N1 Course is also scheduled.
Who this course is for:
- (Essentials)Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese
- Learners who want to study elementary Japanese
- Learners who want to take the JLPT
- Learners who want to study business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training
Created by Attain Corp.
Last updated 6/2018
Size: 3.04 GB