- • Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- • There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Welcome to the CompTIA A+ Certification 902. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This is the second of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. This course is over 10 hours in length containing over 100 video lectures. The first goal of the course is to make you a good PC Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA 902 exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-902 Objective Domains:
1.0 Windows Operating Systems 29%
2.0 Other Operating Systems & Technologies 12%
3.0 Security 17%
4.0 Software Troubleshooting 28%
5.0 Operational Procedures 13%
Topics include how to:
- Set up, upgrade and maintain all versions of Windows.
- Basics of OS X and Linux.
- Configure and secure mobile devices.
- Protect your PC and your network.
- Work with virtualization technologies.
- Understand safety and environmental issues.
English and Spanish closed captions available.
Who this course is for:
- • This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job.
Created by Total Seminars • 135,000+ Students, Mike Meyers
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 6.01 GB