Advanced WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap 4 Course Course Free Download
Do you want to learn everything about creating WordPress templates from scratch? Would you like to know how to edit a WordPress theme without suffering?
I know how frustrating it is for you to spend time digging through tutorials on the internet. You never find exactly what you need. But if you want to learn all about WordPress theme development, you are in the right place!
Imagine yourself doing your favorite job, be it home or office. Imagine being your own boss and earning $3,000 to $15,000 for a single WordPress theme customization. WordPress theme’s expertise is earning thousands of dollars every month. Do you know why? Because today this is one of the most in-demand jobs in the industry. WordPress is powering almost 30% of all websites worldwide. In other words, WordPress theme development is an endless market today!
Whether you are doing it for a side source of cash or as a full-time freelancer, this course will prove to be a good fit for you. I call it a simplified approach because that’s how I have structured it for you. Since I haven’t had an easy time learning WordPress theme development in the past, I decided to make learning as easy as possible for my students.
You won’t have to go through all the exhausting, often useless, research process that I went through. I have summed up all my research in this course. I will cover all the fundamental aspects of WordPress theme creation from scratch to take you to a pro-level.
At the end of this course, you will have a rock-solid foundation about how to become a skilled theme developer. You will be master of a complete skill set about creating a WordPress theme independently or tweaking other’s themes. Let my student Walton Jones tell his story:
Here are some of the things you don’t need anymore since needed knowledge will be at your fingertips:
- You don’t need to read “bloated” documentation to understand how to build WordPress themes.
- Don’t need to waste time scrolling through lengthy tutorials on the web.
- You don’t need to get bored watching or searching for meaningless content on YouTube.
- You don’t need to take months to learn everything about WordPress theming on your own.
What exactly are you going to learn?
We will start with the basics. You’ll learn how to install WordPress the right way. And that’s something not everyone knows how to do (trust me!). And, step by step, we will delve into more interesting topics.
You’ll learn things like:
- How the basic structure of the theme works – from scratch
- How to integrate the theme with Bootstrap – any version
- Inner template files and essential WordPress pages
- Native functions and tools that bring the entire mechanism of the theme to life
And much more… You’ll also learn how to handle some specialized tools and APIs, like:
- The Theme Customizer, an amazing tool that will empower your customers and theme users. They will thank you because you will give them the power to become the “real owners” of their own sites!
- The new Gutenberg editor – how to customize it and make your theme ready for it
- The powerful TGM Plugin Activation library. If your intention is to redistribute your work, TGM will help you package all your plugins with the theme
- And finally, you’ll also learn how to “internationalize” and translate your theme, making it ready to “speak the language” of your clients.
You will have access to all the files that we will create during the course so that you do not feel lost in any way. They will be your guide and will help you solve the issues you will come across when writing code.How is the course different?
The course’s uniqueness is its versatility in its benefits. It offers comprehensive 67 lectures, carefully classified into sections, leaving no topic untouched.
The best part is my eagerness to assist you 24/7. To solve your query sooner than possible is my first priority. The excellent response time will allow you to follow your own pace in your project.
What makes it even better is that this is the ONLY WordPress Theming Course that is up-to-date and well-versed till now i.e. August 2019.
Who this course is for:
- Web designers, programmers, students, or IT professionals who want to learn how WordPress works and make money from it
- People who want to create themes for themselves, their customers, or for sale and distribution in theme marketplaces.
- Professionals who want to build responsive themes with Bootstrap 4 and WordPress
- I don’t recommend this course if you have never written a line of code before